If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (513) 932-3649

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

We are the right call for mold damage in your home

4/19/2018 (Permalink)

A continuous state of elevated humidity is a primary cause of excessive microbial growth in for residences and can quickly increase the amount of damage that follows. Other factors, such as the presence of absorbent materials in the home can also play a role in how rapidly microbial growth occurs.

Mold remediation experts know that the existence of future invasive water can cause the microbial problem to return, rendering mold remediation efforts useless. Once we eliminate these sources, we can then begin removing mold-damaged materials, laundering and cleaning household items and furniture, and caring for the carpeting throughout the home. Walls that harbor mold, even if dormant, need cleaning and dried.

SERVPRO of Warren County is always ready to serve those in our communities, including surrounding areas. Contact us by calling our 24-hour service line at (513) 932-3649. Your family does not need to live with the effects of mold damage in your home.

Other News

View Recent Posts