One of the hardest chores is cleaning windows, whether that be in your home or business. Here is an easy way to clean them with only four household items:
1. You take a damp microfiber cloth, and wash the entire window. It will have wet streaks once finished with the cloth.
2. Then take a newspaper, crinkle it up into a ball, and rub the windows. This will soak up the leftover water, and make your windows shine.
SERVPRO of Warren County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event.
If you have a lot of windows and cannot reach them all, call the professionals at 513-932-3649. The professional’s can come clean them all for you.
Carpet Stain Removal
Basic Spot Removal Procedures
1. Attend to spills as soon as possible. Older stains are harder to remove. Scrape or blot up excess reside of spot. Always blot; never rub carpet or upholstery fabric. Rubbing may cause irreparable fiber distortion.
2. We always pretest spot removing solutions in an inconspicuous area before applying to spot to ensure the performance of our procedure and safety of your fabric. We inspect closely for dye transfer or changes in the fabrics appearance.
3. When attempting to remove a spot, remember, like dissolves like. A water-based stain will dissolve in water-based solution (sometimes water just works!). Oil-based spills need to be dissolved using a solvent solution. SERVPRO makes sure the correct procedures are used.
4. After removing the spot, we rinse the area blot with an absorbent cloth or towel.
Call your local SERVPRO of E.Hamilton/Fairfield at
Compulsive hoarding is the excessive acquisition of possessions, even if the items are worthless, hazardous or unsanitary. 2-5% of Americans may meet the criteria of being a hoarder.
SERVPRO of Portland’s technicians always wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and are trained to assist in removing and disposing of unsalvageable materials. We understand this is a sensitive concern for many and will work with the friends/family to make the cleanup process as smooth as possible. We remove and dispose of items followed by sanitizing, cleaning and deodorizing the entire area. Our job is clean and sanitizes in the most efficient and effective way possible make the living conditions safe and sanitary.